Forafric plans governance changes at Groupe Sahel following acquisition advised by Enexus and Asafo
After failing to take over the Grands Moulins de Dakar and Abidjan in 2017, the Moroccan miller recently took control of Groupe Sahel (MDS BF).
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Forafric plans governance changes at Groupe Sahel following acquisition advised by Enexus and Asafo
▪ After failing to take over the Grands Moulins de Dakar and Abidjan in 2017, the Moroccan miller recently took control of Groupe Sahel (MDS BF).
According to Africa Business+ sources, Forafric Global PLC has taken a 78.21% interest in the Burkinabe subsidiary Groupe Sahel (MDS BF) and 70.35% of MDS Mali in Mali. It also became a 37.10% shareholder in the Niger branch, Grands Moulins du Ténéré (GMT Niger).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
16/06/2022 at 14h39, by Africa Business+
Counsels behind Forafric’s Nasdaq listing of flour mills
After its merger with SPAC Globis Acquisition, Forafric, the milling group of businessman Yariv Elbaz,...
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.