SME financing : BOA (BMCE Group) seeks IFC support for sub-Saharan subsidiaries
The institution is renewing its confidence in the pan-African bank, which is strengthening its engagement with smaller companies.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ SME financing : BOA (BMCE Group) seeks IFC support for sub-Saharan subsidiaries
▪ The institution is renewing its confidence in the pan-African bank, which is strengthening its engagement with smaller companies.
Given the risks that SMEs can represent, banks are multiplying agreements with development institutions to secure their accounts. In recent weeks, the teams of Amine Bouabid – executive director of Bank of Africa (BOA) in charge of operations south of the Sahara – have submitted applications to the International Finance Corporation (IFC) seeking significant financial support.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.