Empower Energy deploys $15 million and targets four new African markets
Norwegian solar installation specialist C&I recently raised $74 million in Series B funding.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Empower Energy deploys $15 million and targets four new African markets
▪ Norwegian solar installation specialist C&I recently raised $74 million in Series B funding.
« We have 100 MW of capacity in the pipeline, » the independent power producer Empower Energy told Africa Business+, claiming it also has deals underway in Guinea, Kenya, Senegal and Sierra Leone.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.