Jean Kacou Diagou confirms Léonce Yacé as head of NSIA’s banking division
The boss of NSIA Banque Côte d’Ivoire, and acting as the group’s deputy CEO in charge of banking for the past year, has been confirmed in this position.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Jean Kacou Diagou confirms Léonce Yacé as head of NSIA’s banking division
▪ The boss of NSIA Banque Côte d’Ivoire, and acting as the group’s deputy CEO in charge of banking for the past year, has been confirmed in this position.
According to an internal memo dated 14 November, which Africa Business+ has had sight of, Léonce Yacé has been confirmed as deputy group general manager of the banking and finance division of NSIA. The document was signed by Jean Kacou Diagou (JKD), chairman of the pan-African bancassurance group NSIA.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.