Compagnie Fruitière and CIRAD combine to produce three million seedlings in Abidjan
The joint venture, Vitropic Africa, targets the West African market and, in the longer term, South America.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Compagnie Fruitière and CIRAD combine to produce three million seedlings in Abidjan
▪ The joint venture, Vitropic Africa, targets the West African market and, in the longer term, South America.
Based in Abidjan, Vitropic Africa is equally owned by Compagnie Fruitière, a fruit producer from Marseille, headed by Jérôme Fabre, and Vitropic SA, an industrial in vitro culture laboratory controlled by the Centre de coopération internationale en recherche agronomique pour le développement (CIRAD), Africa Business+ has learned.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.