Alain Nkontchou’s Enko Capital works on new Africa Private Credit Fund
Inside information from Africa Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Alain Nkontchou’s Enko Capital works on new Africa Private Credit Fund
▪ Inside information from Africa Business+.
The managing partner and chief investment officer of Enko Capital and his team are launching a new vehicle, the first closing of which will take place in the first half of next year, according to Africa Business+ sources. The Africa Private Credit Fund is positioned in a largely unknown segment on the continent.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.