Castel: Hervé Milhade takes over BGI Ethiopia
Two other moves in Malawi and Togo accompany his appointment at the helm of the French group’s Ethiopian subsidiary.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Castel: Hervé Milhade takes over BGI Ethiopia
▪ Two other moves in Malawi and Togo accompany his appointment at the helm of the French group’s Ethiopian subsidiary.
Frenchman Hervé Milhade (60) joined Castel in 2018 and was appointed in mid-October as managing director of BGI Ethiopia, one of the flagship subsidiaries of Pierre Castel‘s group on the continent, producing some 5.2 million hectolitres of beer per year.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.