WeFreight targets Nairobi-Mumbai shipping route
The freight forwarder, a specialist in emerging markets, is considering other African openings, including a second office in Mombasa.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ WeFreight targets Nairobi-Mumbai shipping route
▪ The freight forwarder, a specialist in emerging markets, is considering other African openings, including a second office in Mombasa.
“WeFreight will launch a direct LCL [Less than Container] service from Mumbai to the port of Mombasa early next year to improve the offer in East Africa,” Darren Brown, managing director of Dubai-based logistics company WeFreight, with offices in India, China, Indonesia and the Netherlands, told Africa Business+.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.