Air Senegal seeks IOSA certification
Africa Business+ reveals the workings of this thorny issue that is a priority for the carrier.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Air Senegal seeks IOSA certification
▪ Africa Business+ reveals the workings of this thorny issue that is a priority for the carrier.
Since the arrival of Air Senegal‘s new general manager, Alioune Badara Fall, six months ago, the Senegalese carrier has relaunched the IATA Operational Safety Audit or IOSA certification process, which will enable it to establish partnerships and accelerate its development.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.