Musical chairs at NSIA Finance
The brokerage company of the Ivorian bancassurance group has a new central director, Gomez Konan. The post of deputy CEO has been abolished.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Musical chairs at NSIA Finance
▪ The brokerage company of the Ivorian bancassurance group has a new central director, Gomez Konan. The post of deputy CEO has been abolished.
According to Africa Business+, the position of deputy director of NSIA Finance, the management and intermediation company (SGI) of Jean Kacou Diagou‘s group, will be abolished. Currently, it is held by Eliane Alangba.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.