Mostafa Terrab draws IFC’s attention to OCP’s new solar power plants
The Moroccan phosphate giant seeks to provide 100% green energy by 2030. The multilateral financing institution wants to help.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mostafa Terrab draws IFC’s attention to OCP’s new solar power plants
▪ The Moroccan phosphate giant seeks to provide 100% green energy by 2030. The multilateral financing institution wants to help.
The OCP Group is looking for up to $158 million to install four new solar power plants in the centre of the Moroccan kingdom. The four future facilities will supply renewable energy to its mining sites in Khouribga and Benguerir, while the group, led by Mostafa Terrab, intends to achieve carbon neutrality by 2040.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.