Behind the scenes : Bernard Koné Dossongui’s Atlantique group takeover of AfrAsia Bank
An Africa Business+ investigation.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Behind the scenes : Bernard Koné Dossongui’s Atlantique group takeover of AfrAsia Bank
▪ An Africa Business+ investigation.
Shortly before the end of 2022, Atlantic Financial Group (AFG), led by serial entrepreneur Bernard Koné Dossongui, succeeded in acquiring 74% of AfrAsia Bank, Mauritius’ third largest bank. Africa Business+ takes a look at the background of this transaction.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.