€82 million injected into UM6P Endowment (formerly OCP Foundation)
An exclusive from Africa Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ €82 million injected into UM6P Endowment (formerly OCP Foundation)
▪ An exclusive from Africa Business+.
The OCP Foundation – renamed UM6P Endowment Holding in 2020 – and entirely owned by the Mohammed-VI Polytechnic University (UM6P) in Rabat, where Crown Prince Moulay Hassan is studying, recently completed a capital increase.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.