Teranga Capital prepares regional expansion
The pioneer of impact private equity in Senegal is looking to raise funds to target new territories in West Africa.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Teranga Capital prepares regional expansion
▪ The pioneer of impact private equity in Senegal is looking to raise funds to target new territories in West Africa.
Teranga Capital was launched in 2016 by Omar Cissé and Olivier Furdelle – the only one who is still the managing director.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.