DR Congo : former Eaton Towers duo seeks $200 million for telecom towers
Having attracted investors such as AIIM and Adenia, Eastcastle Infrastructure is now seeking debt financing.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ DR Congo : former Eaton Towers duo seeks $200 million for telecom towers
▪ Having attracted investors such as AIIM and Adenia, Eastcastle Infrastructure is now seeking debt financing.
The amount requested by Peter Lewis and Pankaj Kulshrestha, co-founders of Eastcastle Infrastructure, exceeds $200 million. These funds will be allocated to purchasing and constructing “build and suit” towers for DR Congo operators like Vodacom, Airtel, Orange and Africell.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.