Milling company Kenz Morocco expands in sub-Saharan Africa
The agro-food group owned by the El Eulj family, which recently inaugurated a production unit in Morocco, intends to start exporting south of the Sahara this year.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Milling company Kenz Morocco expands in sub-Saharan Africa
▪ The agro-food group owned by the El Eulj family, which recently inaugurated a production unit in Morocco, intends to start exporting south of the Sahara this year.
Kenz Morocco, the producer of flour, semolina, couscous and dough, operates in Morocco and is a leader in the Rabat region. According to Africa Business+ sources, the company, which also sells in Europe, Canada, and the Middle East and will soon open in Israel, plans to expand into sub-Saharan Africa in 2023.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.