Fergus Ferguson at the helm of Letshego in Anglophone West and East Africa
The microfinance group’s former Botswana country manager will oversee six markets: Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Nigeria and Ghana.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Fergus Ferguson at the helm of Letshego in Anglophone West and East Africa
▪ The microfinance group’s former Botswana country manager will oversee six markets: Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Nigeria and Ghana.
This is a challenging environment for the microfinance sector, with central banks raising interest rates, inflation rising sharply, and collections becoming more volatile. As a result, Fergus Ferguson must develop new growth drivers in these six dynamic regional economies in his new role.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.