Pembani Remgro’s Kofi Adjepong-Boateng and Herc van Wyk win DFC for new infrastructure fund
The South African duo brought the US agency on board to multiply the discussions for the first closing of this new vehicle dedicated to brownfield projects.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Pembani Remgro’s Kofi Adjepong-Boateng and Herc van Wyk win DFC for new infrastructure fund
▪ The South African duo brought the US agency on board to multiply the discussions for the first closing of this new vehicle dedicated to brownfield projects.
The winning streak continues for Herc van Wyk and Kofi Adjepong-Boateng, managing directors of Pembani Remgro.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
20/09/2022 at 16h48, by Africa Business+
Pembani Remgro’s Herc van Wyk and Kofi Adjepong-Boateng approach EIB for a second fund
The South African company targets infrastructure on the continent, mainly in brownfields.
26/11/2019 at 17h32, by Africa Business+, updated 27/11/2019
FirstRand in the spotlight after the withdrawal of RMB (34%) and Remgro (3.9%)
The largest shareholder in the South African financial group is planning to sell its assets and divest...
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.