Carré d’Or, owned by Ezzedine family, has sold Nouvelle MICI Embaci to AFIG and Norfund
The Ivorian group is getting rid of its packaging and printing subsidiary.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Carré d’Or, owned by Ezzedine family, has sold Nouvelle MICI Embaci to AFIG and Norfund
▪ The Ivorian group is getting rid of its packaging and printing subsidiary.
The Carré d’Or group has found two buyers for Nouvelle MICI Embaci (NME). According to Africa Business+ sources, the two candidates for the takeover – which has not yet been finalised – are the Senegales AFIG Fund and the Norwegian Norfund.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.