Endeavour Mining agrees Boungou security detail with Roch Marc Kaboré
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the story.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Endeavour Mining agrees Boungou security detail with Roch Marc Kaboré
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the story.
As activities restart in the final quarter of 2020 at the Boungou gold mine, where an Islamist attack killed 38 people at the end of 2019, Endeavour Mining has negotiated a special agreement with the Burkinabe President concerning security conditions at the site.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.