Cameroon’s Sonamines seeks strategic planning consultant
The state-owned company, which will now manage the state’s interests in the sector, plans to recruit an international firm for this assignment.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Cameroon’s Sonamines seeks strategic planning consultant
▪ The state-owned company, which will now manage the state’s interests in the sector, plans to recruit an international firm for this assignment.
The terms of reference of the notice of expression of interest were ratified on 8 September by the board of directors of the Société nationale des mines (Sonamines), chaired by tax inspector Blaise Moussa.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.