Catalyst Partners to invest heavily in mattress sites in East and Southern Africa
Mattress producer owned by Paul Kavuma’s fund is planning a ramp-up.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Catalyst Partners to invest heavily in mattress sites in East and Southern Africa
▪ Mattress producer owned by Paul Kavuma’s fund is planning a ramp-up.
Catalyst Principal Partners‘ Mammoth Foam Africa (MFA) – whose major shareholder is Paul Kavuma‘s fund – has launched an ambitious expansion plan. Two years after being taken over by the Kenyan investor who bought 80% of its shares through Catalyst Fund II, the company is preparing to increase storage at its sites in Kenya, Malawi, Uganda and Mozambique.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.