Who is 5WPR, organiser of “Visit Morocco” June New York brand show
The Kingdom of Morocco has lifted the PCR test obligation to enter the country and is looking to relaunch its tourist industry, a major contributor to the national income.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Who is 5WPR, organiser of “Visit Morocco” June New York brand show
▪ The Kingdom of Morocco has lifted the PCR test obligation to enter the country and is looking to relaunch its tourist industry, a major contributor to the national income.
The Moroccan National Tourist Office (ONTM) has set the tone on its website for visitors: “Welcome Back”. The stakes are high for the North African monarchy. It is a question of regaining the billions of dirhams of revenue lost since the outbreak of the COVID-19 crisis. In 2021, these losses totalled more than MAD 34 billion (€3.2 billion) against MAD 44.5 billion in 2019, a drop of 23%.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
26/01/2022 at 15h27, by Africa Business+
Who is Kimberley Fritts, the new lobbyist for OCP?
The Moroccan phosphate giant – subject to strong anti-dumping measures in the United States following...
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.