WADB sweetens CFAF150 billion issue for investors
The development bank adjusted the terms of the securitisation of its proposed receivables to convince investors.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ WADB sweetens CFAF150 billion issue for investors
▪ The development bank adjusted the terms of the securitisation of its proposed receivables to convince investors.
The launch of the CFAF150 billion (€229 million) bond issue of the West African Development Bank (WADB), planned several months ago, will take place at the end of March.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.