Legal battle between Kuramo Capital and Nile Capital over Plantations et Huileries du Congo
The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Legal battle between Kuramo Capital and Nile Capital over Plantations et Huileries du Congo
▪ The inside story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
Kuramo Capital Management (KCM), the investment management company controlling Plantations et Huileries du Congo (PHC) in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), has filed several complaints against Nile Global Frontiers, its partner since 2017, for malfeasance and asset theft.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.