Bloomfield’s Stanislas Zeze plans client rating project with Marc Kamgaing’s Harvest Asset Management
More details from Africa Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Bloomfield’s Stanislas Zeze plans client rating project with Marc Kamgaing’s Harvest Asset Management
▪ More details from Africa Business+.
Stanislas Zeze, CEO of pan-African rating agency Bloomfield Investment Corporation, and Marc Kamgaing, founder and CEO of Harvest Asset Management, discussed the broad outlines of a collaboration on a series of upcoming operations in the CEMAC capital market during a visit to Douala at the end of January, Africa Business+ has learnt.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.