Pathé Dione’s SUNU acquires BNP Paribas Senegalese subsidiary BICIS
An exclusive with Africa Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Pathé Dione’s SUNU acquires BNP Paribas Senegalese subsidiary BICIS
▪ An exclusive with Africa Business+.
According to our information, the bank insurance group of the Franco-Senegalese Pathé Dione recently concluded an agreement to acquire 54.11% of the capital of the International Bank for Commerce and Industry of Senegal (BICIS), held by the French giant BNP Paribas.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.