Corsair returns to Madagascar
In 2019, the French company was forced to cede its flight rights to Air Austral, a shareholder in the Madagascan flag carrier Air Madagascar.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Corsair returns to Madagascar
▪ In 2019, the French company was forced to cede its flight rights to Air Austral, a shareholder in the Madagascan flag carrier Air Madagascar.
After four years, Corsair‘s planes will again tread the tarmac of Ivato international airport in Antananarivo, starting in January 2023, Africa Business+ has learned.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.