Terry Kier’s SA Taxi to get new ($40m) loan from FMO
The minibus taxi financing platform is expanding its activities beyond South Africa.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Terry Kier’s SA Taxi to get new ($40m) loan from FMO
▪ The minibus taxi financing platform is expanding its activities beyond South Africa.
Providing finance and insurance for minibus drivers to start their businesses is the niche of SA Taxi, the South African company led by Terry Kier. Now, the firm is about to convince the Dutch FMO to give it a substantial cheque to continue offering finance leases.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.