Niamey creates the Nigérienne des Eaux after non-renewal of Veolia’s SEEN contract
A new setback for Veolia in Niger.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Niamey creates the Nigérienne des Eaux after non-renewal of Veolia’s SEEN contract
▪ A new setback for Veolia in Niger.
The French utility specialist is in an increasingly delicate position in Niger after the government’s Council of Ministers adopted a draft decree creating a new state company, Nigérienne des Eaux.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.