Aéroports du Cameroun: capital increase in sight
Aéroports du Cameroun (ADC) manages Cameroon’s seven airports and is preparing an IPO for the first quarter of 2024.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Aéroports du Cameroun: capital increase in sight
▪ Aéroports du Cameroun (ADC) manages Cameroon’s seven airports and is preparing an IPO for the first quarter of 2024.
In early 2024, the Cameroonian state will offer at least 20% of its current 63% stake in Aéroports du Cameroun (ADC) on the Central African Stock Exchange (BVMAC).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.