Biometric identification company Idemia’s contract extended with the Mauritanian Ministry of Interior
Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Biometric identification company Idemia’s contract extended with the Mauritanian Ministry of Interior
▪ Jeune Afrique Business+ brings you the details.
French company Idemia (€2.3bn turnover in 2019) has been re-contracted to maintain Mauritania’s integrated populations and secure documents management system (known by the French-language acronym SIGPTS) for a period of six months, worth €680,000.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.