With Nicolas Manardo on board, Amethis is working on a special SME vehicle
The private equity firm wants to focus on players from the Old Continent who wish to establish themselves in Africa.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ With Nicolas Manardo on board, Amethis is working on a special SME vehicle
▪ The private equity firm wants to focus on players from the Old Continent who wish to establish themselves in Africa.
To accelerate in this increasingly attractive segment—BpiFrance and Mubadala Investment Company have just activated a €350 million fund for this purpose—Amethis has recruited a leading player in the field. Since the beginning of April, Nicolas Manardo has joined the Paris-based teams of the structure, which manages some €750 million.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.