SDMA’s new dry port in Bouaflé targets TotalEnergies and BPMA
Africa Business+ gives you the scoop on the project
Someone shares this article with you
▪ SDMA’s new dry port in Bouaflé targets TotalEnergies and BPMA
▪ Africa Business+ gives you the scoop on the project
The Société de dédouanement maritime et aéroportuaire (SDMA) has built and is operating a 3,600 m2 logistics platform with operational warehouses on four hectares of land in Bouaflé, in the Marahoué region of central Côte d’Ivoire.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.