Uhuru Investment Partners prepares first transactions
The founding trio anticipates a busy start to 2022.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Uhuru Investment Partners prepares first transactions
▪ The founding trio anticipates a busy start to 2022.
In all likelihood, it will be not one but two deals that will mark the start of 2022 for the directors of Uhuru Investment Partners.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.