Fabrice Gomez, GM, STMicroelectronics Bouskoura : “Colossal investments are to come”
Behind the scenes of STMicroelectronics’ development plan in Morocco.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Fabrice Gomez, GM, STMicroelectronics Bouskoura : “Colossal investments are to come”
▪ Behind the scenes of STMicroelectronics’ development plan in Morocco.
The Franco-Italian multinational, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of silicon carbide (SiC) power semiconductors, is aiming for a turnover of $1 billion in 2023 in silicon carbide, i.e., a growth of 43% compared to 2022 ($700 million in expected revenues). The STMicroelectronics Bouskoura plant plays a pivotal role in this scheme.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.