Côte d’Ivoire: Patrick Achi approaches Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group for funding
The Prime Minister of Côte d’Ivoire diversifies the sources of financing for the Head of State, Alassane Ouattara’s social projects.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Côte d’Ivoire: Patrick Achi approaches Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group for funding
▪ The Prime Minister of Côte d’Ivoire diversifies the sources of financing for the Head of State, Alassane Ouattara’s social projects.
Faced with increasingly high interest rates in trying to raise Eurobonds due to the war in Ukraine, Côte d’Ivoire did not go out on the international markets (see Africa Business+ of 18 April 2022).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.