Lion’s Head banks on large cheque from the IFC ($47 million)
Launched last October, the vehicle managed by the London-based entity is expecting the equivalent of $50 million through a package from the World Bank Group.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Lion’s Head banks on large cheque from the IFC ($47 million)
▪ Launched last October, the vehicle managed by the London-based entity is expecting the equivalent of $50 million through a package from the World Bank Group.
Hoping to raise up to $250 million for the Africa Go Green (AGG) fund, Lion’s Head Global Partners (LHGP) – operating as an investment bank, asset management and advisory firm – continues to look to DFIs to find its limited partners. Managed by LHGP, this vehicle is the result of an initiative between the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and its development institution KfW.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.