CCA-Bank strengthens accounts for expansion in sub-region
The former microfinance institution, which became a bank in 2018, is continuing to rise and is seeking international funding.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ CCA-Bank strengthens accounts for expansion in sub-region
▪ The former microfinance institution, which became a bank in 2018, is continuing to rise and is seeking international funding.
Cameroon’s Crédit Communautaire d’Afrique Bank (CCA-Bank) is negotiating a CFAF10 billion ($16.6 million) package from the International Finance Corporation (IFC) to boost its financing capacity. The multilateral institution’s board of directors is expected to give the green light on 26 May.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.