Aboubaker Omar Hadi of the DPFZA is waiting for €92 million from Dutch FMO
Authorities in Djibouti are negotiating with the institution to fund a ship repair yard.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Aboubaker Omar Hadi of the DPFZA is waiting for €92 million from Dutch FMO
▪ Authorities in Djibouti are negotiating with the institution to fund a ship repair yard.
The shipyard’s first stone was laid last November in the presence of the President of the Republic Ismaïl Omar Guelleh and Aboubaker Omar Hadi, President of the Djibouti Port and Free Zone Authority (DPFZA).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.