Mauritius Commercial Bank crosses swords with Accor’s Belle Rivière Hotel
The hotel company is unable to repay a €25 million loan.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Mauritius Commercial Bank crosses swords with Accor’s Belle Rivière Hotel
▪ The hotel company is unable to repay a €25 million loan.
Even before the onset of the COVID-19 health crisis, the Belle Rivière Hotel (BRH, Accor Group) in Mauritius had difficulty honouring its commitments linked to a €25 million credit line obtained from the Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.