Nigeria: CEEC and Chinese Groups in the lead on power transmission projects
CEEC Jiangsu Power Design Institute has been awarded a $46.7 million contract.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Nigeria: CEEC and Chinese Groups in the lead on power transmission projects
▪ CEEC Jiangsu Power Design Institute has been awarded a $46.7 million contract.
Chinese companies have now decided to invest in the titanic Nigerian power grid reinforcement project. On 9 July, CEEC Jiangsu Power Design Institute, a subsidiary of China Energy Engineering Corporation (CEEC) (117,000 employees and €2 billion in turnover), signed a contract with the World Bank, the donor, to carry out lot 1 of the first phase of the programme.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.