Meridiam CEO Thierry Déau launches a second African fund
The background story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Meridiam CEO Thierry Déau launches a second African fund
▪ The background story from Jeune Afrique Business+.
According to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources and RFI, Meridiam, founded in 2005 by Thierry Déau, is raising a second investment fund dedicated to financing infrastructure projects on the continent.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.