Société générale opens new SME Centre in Mozambique
The bank is to launch a new unit of its offering for local entrepreneurs.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Société générale opens new SME Centre in Mozambique
▪ The bank is to launch a new unit of its offering for local entrepreneurs.
According to Jeune Afrique Business+ sources, Société générale is continuing to push into the medium-sized business segment by launching a new SME Centre, this time in Mozambique.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.