El-Hassana Kaba opens Mansa Bank to Oasis Capital
According to Africa Business+, the Ivorian bank has welcomed the Ghanaian fund in its capital.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ El-Hassana Kaba opens Mansa Bank to Oasis Capital
▪ According to Africa Business+, the Ivorian bank has welcomed the Ghanaian fund in its capital.
Eighteen months after its launch, the young Mansa Bank has found new supporters to achieve its ambitions. According to Africa Business+ sources, the Côte d’Ivoire establishment launched by the former head of Banque Atlantique in Senegal, El-Hassana Kaba, has agreed with Ghanaian Oasis Capital to pump in funds through its vehicle Oasis Capita VC Limited.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.