Red Med Capital targets €85 million for its Columbus I fund
The diversified player in Moroccan finance has pursued an aggressive diversification strategy in recent months.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Red Med Capital targets €85 million for its Columbus I fund
▪ The diversified player in Moroccan finance has pursued an aggressive diversification strategy in recent months.
The Colombus I fund signals its move into private equity and will complete two closings for MAD 900 million (€85 million) shortly. Red Med Capital obtained an OPCC approval in May to develop the new business.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.