Repsol and Shell withdraw from oil exploration in Morocco
Drilling results on a joint exploration licence proved inconclusive.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Repsol and Shell withdraw from oil exploration in Morocco
▪ Drilling results on a joint exploration licence proved inconclusive.
Less than two years after acquiring the rights to its only exploration licence in Morocco, Repsol Group is pulling out of exploration following negative preliminary results.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.