SunFunder CEOs Ryan Levinson and Audrey Desiderato in talks with EIB for Gigaton Empowerment Fund
The co-founders of the impact fund manager intend to finalise the first round of their new fund soon.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ SunFunder CEOs Ryan Levinson and Audrey Desiderato in talks with EIB for Gigaton Empowerment Fund
▪ The co-founders of the impact fund manager intend to finalise the first round of their new fund soon.
According to Africa Business+ sources, the first closing will reach $250 million. This should reassure other potential candidates for the Gigaton Empowerment Fund.
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.