STOA gets closer to network providers in DR Congo
The subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts and AFD is maintaining a high level of activity across the continent with discussions in the electricity sector in Central Africa.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ STOA gets closer to network providers in DR Congo
▪ The subsidiary of Caisse des Dépôts and AFD is maintaining a high level of activity across the continent with discussions in the electricity sector in Central Africa.
The infrastructure fund managed by Marie-Laure Mazaud is interested in several regional opportunities. It has already provided support for the Owendo bulk terminal in Gabon (operated by Arise) and the Nachtigal dam in Cameroon, scheduled for delivery in 2023. STOA is now prospecting for projects in the heart of the continent’s largest French-speaking country, DR Congo. It has a population of 92 million and an electricity access rate of only 19% in 2020 ( according to World Bank data).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.