Who are Yilport and Ibistek, operators of the new terminal in Takoradi, Ghana?
Turkey’s Yilport, in partnership with Ghana’s Ibistek, comes to Africa with big ambitions.
Someone shares this article with you
▪ Who are Yilport and Ibistek, operators of the new terminal in Takoradi, Ghana?
▪ Turkey’s Yilport, in partnership with Ghana’s Ibistek, comes to Africa with big ambitions.
The new Takoradi container terminal, developed by Ibistek Ltd – without an international operator – will be jointly managed with Yilport, the port subsidiary of the Turkish conglomerate Yildirim, a minority shareholder in CMA CGM (24%).
This article is for subscribers only. To read more, subscribe with a special offer.
You are connected to your Jeune Afrique account but your Africa Business+ subscription does not allow you to consult the English version. To update your subscription, contact us by clicking here.
Any questions ? contact us
Please get in touch with the Africa Business+ team if you require any further information.
Email us : [email protected]
Add AB+ to your home screen
1. Click on at the bottom of your screen.
2. Click on to add AB+ on the home screen.
3. Enter the name of the shortcut and confirm.